Tuesday 3 January 2012

Myclass -5A


Hi! Let me introduce to you guys first,this is my lovely class 5A.We have been studied together 2 years at SIN MIN School.We were in 4A and 5A together,thought there were some students changed to another class..but it's happy to get to know of other students who changed to our class too!!In this class,we had argument and jealous to each other,but it was the place where we built up our friendship and I'm appreciate it too.Now,we graduated already,but i will always remember you all =) What a naughty and crazy class...


This photo was taken when we rush to run on the stage before the school bell rang...

To take this photo,we adjusted the camera until sweating....
Preparing before SPM exam.....still taking photo there =.=how relax we were...

I love my school life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment