Monday 6 May 2013

Made a Love Chop Ink

ALIM2720_副本

A very good day,I was thinking what to do on this hot afternoon,an idea pop out suddenly,uh…let’s make a DIY love chop ink!!! Well,if quite easy to make it,and it’s very fun.Now,what you need are just an unused eraser and a knife.let me show you step by step.
1st,I prepared an unused eraser and a knife,and cut out a smooth surface on the eraser.



ALIM2712ALIM2714
2nd,draw a love shaped on the smooth surface of eraser.
ALIM2715

3rd,cut the surface beside the love shape,be careful not to spoil the love shape,and be careful of your hands.And it become like this!!!
ALIM2716ALIM2717

Finally,prepare the ink and try to chop it!!!!
ALIM2720ALIM2721
It’s an easy way to make fun and DIY a lovely chop ink yourself.You can chop it on any cards and I think it’s quite useful.I hope you enjoy reading my post here too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment