Friday 12 July 2013

What Is Business?


Wednesday, 11 April 2012

What Is Business?

business
I’m going to tell you a story about how a business go on.A young man is  the CEO of World Bank and the son-in-law of Bill Gates.it’s begin like this……
A dialog of the father to his son……
Dad: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No way!!!
Dad: The girl is Bill Gates’ daughter.
Son: Then okay.
Dad goes to Bill gates.
Dad: I want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill Gates: No.
Dad: My son is the CEO of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Then Okay.
Dad goes to the president of the World Bank……..
Dad: Appoint my son as the CEO of your bank.
President: NO!!
Dad: He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.
President: Then Okay.
This is business…….
106584941
How business go? Plan,Build ,and Run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment