Sunday 8 February 2015

Dinner outfit

I remember it’s Monday and I had to satisfice my economic tuition to go for this dinner.Uhh…it’s not my cousin’s dinner,it’s should be my cousin’s cousin wedding dinner.I was lazy to go at first,because that few days i ate so much and I felt that I’m starting to be fat.But,at the end,I went!
img_1166_副本This dress was given by my friend Beh as my birthday present!! Does it look nice??
img_1126_副本 img_1127_副本
Ohhh yeah~~ this is my counsin,she becomes prettier and prettier already.And she’s studying account,interested to her?? she’s still available~~ haha
img_1132_副本IMG_1133_副本IMG_1154_副本
They were john Teoh,Alice and Alex~~~ well,they are siblings….


IMG_1179img_1138_副本
Daddy with his Mummy and mummy with me =)
img_1148_副本IMG_1228
Cut cake and yaaaammmmmmm seeeehhhhhhhh!!!!
IMG_1241IMG_1244
Alex was dancing Oppa gangnam style,I think the MC should thank him because he made the dinner HOT!! He’s so dare and danced so well!!

IMG_1247

No comments:

Post a Comment