Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Lovely Day

tumblr_kuvfjeIqFv1qzx5i0o1_500

14th February,a romantic day………
It’s valentine…….for me,valentine is not only for couples,there’s family love,and friendship.February,a month that full of love.Let us learn about how to love,what is love and appreciate our love………….

ALIM2422_副本
ALIM2426_副本ALIM2423_副本
I used clay to make a colourful cake to someone.Though it is no value thing,and it’s useless,but I just want to tell that person that I appreciate everything he has done to me,thanks to his accompaniment and everything.I’m not sure if we can be together or not,but I just want to appreciate what I have now.You coloured my world.=)
ALIM2420ALIM2421


LOL,=.= this was my dad’s valentine present to my mum,don’t think too much,all these words were written by me.My dad just asked me what to write and I helped him beside.Then he sign after finished writing.They are so cute.In this card,it writes like this,’’ My wife,do you love me? I think you’d like me a thousand years,but I will love you a billion years !!! ‘’ Then my dad told me he wanted to give my mum at 12:01,he said he wanted to be the 1st person to give his wife the present in the world.How romantic is he. XD  My dad is 62 years old and my mum is 57 now,but they can be still so love to each other,responsible to each other.You guys don’t envy then ya.=P
ALIM2433_副本
WOW!! Chocolate Forrero Rocher!! Thanks to that boy who gave me these Chocolate.Nice one.=)I will eat it slowly and slowly…..taste it properly…LOL
Valentine is just a celebration,so,don’t too serious in presents or anything.The most important is your partner always beside you.If you meet your Mr/Mrs Right,everyday will be your valentine. Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment