Thursday 1 March 2012

SP-Yogo Goyo

Sungai Petani,Kedah.A ice-cream shop is now opening!!The shop names Yogo Goyo.It place on Lagenda Height which near the Village Mall.It sells many types of ice-cream, you can choose the taste and decorate your ice-cream yourself.You can add the fruit,chocolate,nuts,sweet and so on.The prices count with in kg that the ice-cream you take and you can rest and gathering with your friends there. =)


yummy ice-cream and yogurt.

This is my ice-cream.Does it look nice??

4 cups of ice creams that we ate...

We were playing Happy Family!! It's my turn to WIN in this round!


My friends who were playing still in the game,well,i won d,hahaha,and taking pictures of them,I can see they were nervous and guilty who's taking their cards.

We played snake some more,haha,well,we didnt complete the game in the end..

















My friend got the punishment after the game,she's smiling with that '' face''.lol =.=


No comments:

Post a Comment