Friday 28 June 2013

A letter to My Best Friends

I’m just want to write a letter to all my best friends.I believe that everyone have a good best friend that you can accomplish anything……here is a letter I wrote to you,just to say thank you and appreciate that you have existed in my life.

Winnie-the-Pooh-Wallpaper-winnie-the-pooh-6267944-1024-768
Dear Best Friend,
I just wanted to write to you for telling you that I’m glad to have you in my life.I feel that growing up is scary and losing friends you’ve made is jolting.But I can't outrun time, and everyone has to take the next step.It’s not like I don’t want to make peace with you. I was proud of you and by the way you acted show me what type of friends they really are.
Although you are stupid.You fail.You are weird.You are not perfect.But,that’s okay for me.I’m like that too.We laugh at the randomness' things.You know my ugliest side.Even though we disagree sometimes,and we fight.But in the end,we will still talk to each other back after a few minutes or few days.When I’m sad,you were always there to make sure I’m okay.Thanks for being there for me.

Thanks for all the great memories, long talks, and laughs. Thanks for being there through my ups and downs. Thanks for being the best friend a girl could have.Thanks for being true, and thanks for being You.
 I Love You!!!

Red heart Wan Choon


pooh bear 2

No comments:

Post a Comment