Saturday 8 June 2013

DIY Painting Shoes

diy shoes painting
My shoes painting!!!! I bought a pair of shoes and it’s only cost me RM 10.These shoes were rejected.That’s why it was so cheap. Smile with tongue out
IMG00488
I bought this colour from Popular book shop.It’s alpha acrylic colors for painting shirt or shoes.It was RM 29.90,quite expensive. >< but it’s okay,inside have 12 colours.So,this is how I started.I was keep thinking,thinking and thinking what should I draw?? and I keep searching ideas from internet and so on.Finally,I got the idea!! I was going to draw “words search” !! curious how could it be?? let’s see how I got started.
shoes painting 1
First,I used pencil to draw the “word search” on my shoes,and be careful when you’re drawing because it’s very hard to erase.
shoes painting 2shoes painting 3shoes painting 4
I used to colour it slowly and make it colourful,except the meaningful words I was going to put in.Guess what words is there I put in?? The black blankets were for the meaningful words.


shoes painting 5
Deng!! Deng!! Deng!! It’s done,and can you see the meaningful words in the black blankets?? It’s “Where There Is Love”,another shoe would be “There Is Life”
shoes painting 6shoes painting 7shoes painting 8
Drawing for another shoe…….
shoes painting 9
I finished the half side 1st……Can you see that?? “Where there is love,there is life”.
shoes painting 10shoes painting 15
The look for the left shoe….Sunflowers,I love sunflowers. Red heart  And the right side shoe.It’s night time look.The city,the moon and the stars….
shoes painting 13
The back looked.
diy painting shoes

This was super nice when I edit it to these colour. Blue with Orange!!! Love it!!! Let’s paint your own shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment