Wednesday 8 January 2014

How to make Mango Pudding

Last Friday I saw my friend Ong Liang made cantaloupe pudding for us,and it makes me so interested in making pudding suddenly!! Here I found a mango pudding recipe for you to look for. =) Well,it’s because I love eating mango too.

Mango-Pudding
Ingredients:
  • 85ml evaporated milk
  • 2 mangoes (pureed)
  • 175ml fresh milk
  • 2 packets Mango Jelly,85gm each
Now we are going to make mango pudding.Just follow the steps,let’s do it step by step.
  1. Prepare 225 ml hot water.
  2. Add jelly powder into hot water and mix well until dissolved and smooth.
  3. Pour 110 ml cool water into the mixture and stir again.
  4. Pour fresh milk and evaporated milk and mix well.
  5. Add pureed mangoes stir until everything mix well.
  6. At last,pour the mixture into the mold,and chill about 4 hours until set.
The easy way to make Mango Pudding was done!!! I hope you enjoy reading and Wish you have a good day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment