Sunday 25 March 2012

Sample of Recommendation letter

For every applications to Universities,College or any school,recommendation letter is very often to use for applying scholarship.I just learned how to write it when I applied for my Maybank Scholarship.Here is a example of recommendation letter.=) Hope you enjoy reading.

To Scholarship Selection Committee:

As a teacher of Miss Teoh Wan Coon, I have had the pleasure of knowing Teoh Wan Choon since she was in SMJK SIN MIN High school. She has been an outstanding student since the first grade. I strongly recommend her as a recipient of your scholarship award.
I am sure that Teoh Wan Choon will continue to succeed in her studies. She is a dedicated student, and her grades have been consistently exemplary. She always shows great initiative and diligence; she is able to develop intelligent plans and implement them successfully.
She has demonstrated admirable leadership skills. Many new students in her school have sought her advice, and many have shared with me their appreciation of her pleasant, encouraging attitude.
For these reasons, I highly recommend Teoh Wan Choon.
Because of his drive to succeed, proven abilities, and impressive academic achievements, Teoh Wan Choon is a worthy candidate for the scholarship. If you have any questions regarding Teoh Wan Choon's character or achievements, please contact me.

Sincerely,


Teacher’s name
English teacher/Principal

SMJK Sin MIN

No comments:

Post a Comment