Wednesday 21 March 2012

SPM results Day

ALIM2853

Early in the morning,10 something like that,after eating breakfast with my dad and uncle,then they fetch me to school.When reached school,I was so excited about meeting friends!! Waited,waited and waited until 11 a.m,and the results came out!!A teacher announced the 12 As students 1st,then followed by the 11 As,and 10 As….9 As and 8 As…..Though I didn’t get the chance to go to upstairs,but I’m glad to get these 6 As already. =)As you can see from the picture,I got BM,PM,MM,SC,PD and PA As!!! The other subjects got Bs…
After took our SPM results,we went to Beh’s home to rest.Then eat lunch at her house and went to VM Starbucks drank coffee!!! I remembered I order Latte.You Know why I order this?? It’s because I love the name.….it sounds romantic.=P
IMG00353IMG00354IMG00355



IMG00358IMG00359IMG00361
We 4 girls gathering again,Chatting,sharing,taking photos and playing game. > < quite enjoy…
About 4 something,Sean back home 1st,and I couldn’t contact my dad just because his phone left at home.=.= it made me angry and worried.But then Janice and I back to Beh’s house 1st.Jie Tian and Wei Shen also came to her house about 6 p.m something.Finally,how could I contact my dad?? I called John Teoh and got to contact him to come to fetch me.It was a tired day,but happy day .=)
Friendship never End!!!! I love you,my friends!!!Hope can gather again the less of our life….

No comments:

Post a Comment