Friday 28 December 2012

Countryside makeup

Europe Style of Photo Shooting

Well,this is my 3rd time of photo shooting!! It's a Europe style,but since I'm a Asian,so,I created my own style finally.=P This time was my cousin's friend make up for me.She tied up my hair with braid,and I love it!! I brought many dress went to my cousin's house again,and finally,we chose this purple dress.It's more suitable for this style.So,we started our work!!

This is me,looking at the flower....haha
And looking outside the window,to feel the nature.

I'm glad to know about you,Can I be your princess??
I pray to God,Can I have money And Love?? In Jesus's name,Amen.

I'm who I am.Think happy,be happy.=)


Um..the smell of flower.....
beautiful flower~~~


Do what You Love,Love what You do.


Uh,,,thinking...thinking.....What to eat later???I'm hungry now....

Do what you love,Love what You do.

Sometime,I wish to go out have a walk without wearing shoes....but maybe people will think I'm crazy or I'm too poor....

No comments:

Post a Comment