Thursday 27 December 2012

wild makeup

Photo Shooting Time(Rock&Roll)

My cousin works as a make-up artist.She likes to make up for people,so,I'm her model.And it's all about my shooting times. =) I woke up very early around 7 a.m something and waited for my cousin to fetch me went to her house.Well,we had breakfast together first and rest awhile at her house.Then she started her make-up skill.

This were the things she's going to use...so many types of brushes.Every types of brushes have its own use.

She put many things on my face!! like maskara,eyeliners,lipstick,and so on....quite heavy seriously.

After finished make-up,the table became so messy,and she likes to use ''MAC'' for make up.

And finally,this is her result!!

My brother and I..><,try to act rock and sexy..

My friend and I

And the three of us!! rock Man!!

I'm a Bad girl!! XD

I like this pose!!

And this is another style of mine,and another feel of it.
Thanks to the photographer which is my cousin's friend could take photos for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment