Monday 31 December 2012

Photo shooting

Photo Shoot in Garden

Uh...this was my 4th time photo shooting.This time was my friend dated me to accompany her and we got a photographer too.It's early in the morning,and I had to wake up earlier to make-up myself,not my cousin anymore.So..uh..it's a bit..not really nice..haha.About 8 o'clock something,I reached the Sungai Petani Taman Juri Perak.I was alone there and waiting for my friend and the photographer.well,i didn't know the photographer at all and my friend called me suddenly,she told me the photographer arrived there already too and asked me to get to know of the photographer myself,I was like what?! I had to meet a stranger that I didn't know and asked him take my photos?? It's sound funny...but after awhile,a guy walked towards me and asked me am I the model.Ya,that's him already,I didn't have to find him.He introduced himself to me too.After that,my friend arrived there and we started the photo shooting.

I'm so super like this picture.Thanks to the photographer =)

I super love this picture too!!! full of feel....


If the time can go back,I wish I can back to my childhood.

Everything will be okay in the end,if it's not okay,it's not the end.

I smile when I'm happy,as well as when I'm sad.

that's why I smile.

Sorry,I'm not perfect.


Be ready,it's a new day!!!

See,it's my shoes actually!My friend and I wear the same type of shoes that day and it was used to take this picture.

My friend and I were looking at the photos that we have been taken for 4 years.

We missed the time when we were together....I hope to go back!!but no exam anymore..

Our teenagers life!!!! I will never forget it!

Friends is very important in my life.......

And thanks for you all who never leave me when I needed you.

1,2,3..Jump!!! YES!! finished photo shooting and can back home d,I'm hungry. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment