Monday 7 January 2013

India Sari

My India Look

That day I followed my dad went to his India friend's wedding.So,I prepared a India look too since I have all the India gelang and necklace because I performed India dance before for school.When i weared like this to the wedding,even got a India man spoke Tamil to me.Then i was like ''Huh?sorry?'' and he repeated his Tamil again,then I only said ''I don't know Tamil.'' He was shock awhile and apologized. XD
This is how my India look =)


uh..ignore the table at the back.This Sari is my grandma's kakak one,she wanted to give me,too bad I don't know how to wear.We spent 20 minutes something to wear this Sari.

The sari is really nice ,but it's quite expensive and you may need people to help you wear.
But i you can wear it to certain occasion like india wedding ,it's very super nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment