Tuesday 15 January 2013

Korea makeup

Korea makeup look

About 10 a.m I woke up prepared for make-up game,but then i sat on in front of computer,not play games or fb. But I rush to email my supervisor and so on.Then my cousin came to take me and went to eat breakfast.Then we back to our home,and discussed about the clothes something and my cousin started her work.Well,all I had to do was just sat there,watched the movie and let her drawing on my face.=P

1st..she decided to make me a curvy hair,so,she used this>>>

There were some small rollers like that,she heated all of the rollers 1st and rolled it on my hair.It's quite heavy and I looked like aunty at that time.It's good to use and it won't hurt our hair,some more the hair will look curvy and soft.But my hair is healthy,so,it didn't make my hair curvy much.












My Look with curvy hair + Korea Make-up Look

Sometimes I'm smile and sometimes I'm cool.


Sometimes I'm happy and sometimes I'm emo.

Sometimes I'm wondering and looking outside,thinking that what's my future husband doing now??XD
 

Stand with you side by side....


Every morning you have 2 choices: continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams.
The choice is yours....

 I will hold myself to a standard of Grace,not Perfection.

  I'm unrepeatable.
                        There is a magic about me that is all my own....


MySelf.....




No comments:

Post a Comment