Saturday 23 March 2013

Having Fun in Tesco

That day I went to shopping with my cousin John Teoh and his family.They went to do boarder pass,and I did some documents too.It’s a hot Sunday,after doing all the things,we went to ‘’Tang Bou HU’’ ate syrup!! It’s a new restaurant just opening in Lagenda Heigh. The food there still okay,not as good as I think.If you want to eat full,then better don’t choose this restaurant.If you want to eat just for fun,then go ahead.After eating syrup there,we went to Centre Square.We shop there whole evening.We went to Popular and I bought a ‘’Ji Mi’’ book name 时光电影院 (The Rainbow Of Time).I was super happy when buying this book because I love the writer so much,I love the style he writes and draws.Like bring me back to a new world or our childhood.Will introduce this boo after that ya.=P

Then after shop CS,we went to Tesco…..uh..Tesco nothing to buy there,too boring already..so..we did something fun!!!
DSC_0026DSC_0029DSC_0030
They said scary,but for me,still okay…just feel funny.
DSC_0031
Teng Teng!!! Can you see my eyes?? I lost my eyes……..can you find for me?? Or else I take your eyes away…..
I love this picture the most!!!
Anyway,hope you enjoy reading my posts. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment