Saturday 9 March 2013

Klang Trip-2nd day Brother’s registration

Last post I mentioned that I overnight at My brother girlfriend’s home.Then,we woke up about 8 something.After washed my face then Li’s aunt reached her house for helping her make up.Oh,Li is my brother’s girlfriend name.That day I was a camera girl anyway.

ALIM2524  ALIM2526
That time was very rush,before 9 we had to be there already.But then until 8:45 a.m,we hadn’t finish make up and eat breakfast.Li’s parents bought us the nasi lemak,mee,mi hun and roti canai.Ate the breakfast with soya bean too.How great!!! Then 9 a.m,we were going to Hokkien Association.When arrived there,surprise to see my brothers and sisters because I though they might not go.Very happy to see them!! Because we were late to go,so,my brother them became 3rd couple to register…….so,we just keep chatting and busy taking pictures there…. XD



ALIM2528ALIM2529
1st picture was my eldest sister with her husband.After she got baby,still is a beautiful mother…haha.
2nd picture was my eldest sister with my 2nd sister,she’s going to get married soon….
ALIM2531ALIM2533
3 brothers and 3 sisters….we all grow up already…..
ALIM2535
And my parents are getting old …they always ask me," Are we have a chance to see you get married?? " and I’m just smile and answer,"How do I know? Just take care of you body."
ALIM2537ALIM2538
White roses for her……. P.s *boys,when you are going to register,remember to give the girl some flowers something,because she can regret anytime,LOL,If you give her a bouquets of paper flowers with 50 dollars or 100 dollars,that’s the best ever!!! *
ALIM2568ALIM2572
sign contracts…..
ALIM2586ALIM2589
ALIM2596ALIM2591
Exchanged rings…..and became pre husband and wife.
ALIM2608
my parents and her parents……became 1 family!!!
ALIM2612
Li’s grandpa and my dad…
ALIM2613ALIM2614ALIM2615
I’m Chew Kim Swee..XD…see,my bro did the same thing after me.
ALIM2633
All brothers& sisters& their partners…..
ALIM2638ALIM2640ALIM2642
new models in Klang!!! let’s us welcome…Vivian!! David and…….WC!!
ALIM2641ALIM2644
Now,I’m feeling like 3 of us grow up together.My 2 brothers accompany me when I was small….is time to be independent already.We had a lunch time with both families,so,my eldest sister with my brother and her husband had a short shopping near the restaurant.Then my sister saw a bag very suit my style on that day and she bought for me. =) Well,after that,she realised that I less something and she lent me her high heels….then she said,"wao!! perfect d!!" but the high heels make my legs quite pain…LOL
ALIM2657ALIM2646
Eat ho liao at a restaurant in a VIP room……a nice family gathering!!! but after this,I followed my 2nd sister back to Petaling Jaya,haiz….something bad happened..to know more,read my new post!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment