Monday 11 March 2013

KL Trip-3rd day Redbox Sing K!!

On the 3rd day,all of us free and easy.Just stayed at home and waited for my sis make up artist to test her make up skills.We ate the breakfast that we bought last night,and just made them hot.Then my sister and I make some drinks and just enjoy our breakfast early in the morning.

ALIM2670
we bought egg Tar tart,and so on…….
ALIM2671ALIM2672
My sister’s boyfriend just full of lawyer style….especially the way he looks at someone…..=.=
After the make up artist make up for my sister,we went to eat lunch together and straight to I.O.I Mall to sing K!!! and meet up with my parents there too!! My whole family just like singing…..

iOi-Building
I.O.I Mall……..
ALIM2677ALIM2678
ALIM2681
A very 1st time for my mum and 2nd time for my dad to sing K….That time we were like keep grabbing the mic..so,we had to clink 2 times a song for both of them to sing.
ALIM2680ALIM2679
The food….you can take as much as you can at the outside of the buffet….
ALIM2682ALIM2685
my sister with her boyfriend..LOL…
We sang until 12 am something just back to my eldest sister home,and the next day,we back to our hometown SP already!!!That night was quite sad because my brothers and my parents were arguing about allow me to stay at Kl or not……so,the conclusion was,I was not allow to stay…..the last night just played with my 2nd sister,I didn’t have chance to meet my eldest sister and her baby coz they were at Johor that time.
IMG00338IMG00341IMG00343
Having a lot of fun with my sister and the toys..XD
The next day we back to hometown was a rainy day…..just same like my mood…
IMG00344
but it’s ok because my sister will be back home on April!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment