Friday 8 March 2013

Klang Trip

The 1st day went to Klang by bus.Was a tired day,we sat the bus whole day from SP to Klang with my mum,my dad and brother.When on the half way to Klang,the bus driver asked us to change bus because this bus was for going to KL only,maybe the time will be a bit late.But then because scared my mum doesn’t feel comfortable,so,we decided not to change bus.After that,the bus driver arrived KL and then drove 4 of us went to Klang.

We were waiting for my eldest brother and his girlfriend to come to fetch us.Then,we went to eat lunch and went to Klang Histana Hotel.We jusr free and easy,resting in the hotel on the 1st day.
mainlobby
The Klang Histana Hotel and the lobby.With 10minutes to Shah Alam City.They are located next to Centro Mall and Hokkien Association.So,it’s easier for my brother to do the registration beside the Hokkien Association.
ALIM2519ALIM2520
The hotel room and the toilet.
batutigamap-780157
The location of Klang Histana Hotel.
When night time,we went to eat dinner with my brother’s girlfriend family at 椰林海鲜楼.A nice place to eat seafood!!!
IMG_6452
After eating dinner,exchanged with my brother,he back to hotel and I followed his girlfriend back.The 1st day just eat whole day,haha…and then sleep. XD
2nd day is coming soon……

No comments:

Post a Comment